

My head against the wall
But I did this to myself
Assume it's just not worth getting back up, but I'll blame it on bad luck
I'll shake responsibility (and say a hard life did this to me)
Do you ever wake up to realize your life is meaningless? Does it give you strength or lead you on?
It seems that when I ran away from my past all my dignity, my faith, my pride got left back
But now I realize I'd give anything I have to walk a day in those old shoes
Don't cry to me if you loved me, you would be here with me.
You want me, come find me. Make up your mind.
Should I let you fall?Lose it all?So maybe you can remember yourself.
Can't keep believing, we're only deceiving ourselves .
And I'm sick of the lie..
You only want it cause it's over...
lines from song portraying wad i am feeling now..