twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Wad as lazy ass day I had todae.i was sleeping I guess more than I can imagined. Maybe due to the tiredness I had. My body felt damn lethargic and I couldn’t even afford to open my eyes. And wads more I have the house all to myself. And so slept and woke up to watch tv. Im missing back the routine I usually had. How nice to stay at home and face the tv and sleep as much as I want. I have enough sleep for today.
But a little bit worried as tomorrow I have to wake up damn early like 7? To get ready and go to my cousins house. My sister is having a show at woodlands and I am the camerawoman. Looking forward for it. Giving her my support whenever I can. Hope she can dance well and add on to it, its her first experience okae. And tarian jawa lagi. Jgn main2 ah. Haha. Sis, hip hop dancer, younger sister, malay dancer. Bottom line, dancers siblings. Ahhaa..
Today, marks nassie dear 18th bdae. Happy bdae my dear! Love yah. And yeah im like missing u. indeed I felt that we have not met for a long time but actually hmm, 3 days? Too bad next 9 weeks, megan will not have lunch with us oreadi. So its just me and u only now dear. Haha. Just me and you. Hehehe