twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Tuesday, January 08, 2008, Date with The PAPA @ 10:23 PM
And as expected, i skipped my taxation makeup lecture in the morning at 9am. It was too cosy for me to even leave my bed. Had a good sleep but wondering why am I still feeling so sleepy. Maybe due to having late night sleep nowadays. Its going to get worst for sure. Im having my exams real soon, on the week of 31jan. And in less than a few hours, I am getting my semestral exam timetable. And for that, i have to start mugging and this time round its gonna be extra extra extra effort need to put in to gain it back.
Had ICT presentations for the rest of my classmates. And guess what, as for my group, we need to make amendments. Lucky me, i have to make thorough improvements for my part. I felt that the lecturer should have explained in detail like he did just now before releasing the project to us. But it was all too late. And now, we have to redo it. What a waste! And on top of that, I have to prepare a skit for business law presentation this friday. But at least, its not as taxing as ICT.
Head on to AMK hub soon after that to meet my dad. I had made my dad waited for me for 45 mins. And so bought the tickets. I had already planned to bring him for a movie treat, just the 2 of us, ehem a date. To catch ALIEN VS PREDATOR. It is NC16 and so my lil sis couldnt tag along. It was gore but definitely 2 thumbs up movie. In the end, there were only 4 of the survivors of the nation. Had a great time with him. With small talks and gossips we had on the way to the movie and also on the way home. We should this more often papa. And next? RAMBO 4?
Its not my taste of movie. But i guess for the benefit of father&daughter bonding, I am putting all that aside. And i felt it was totally worthwhile. A new way of trying new things with the dad.
Yeah, i noticed. I am having a new way of writing. I have no idea when it all started and why this new style? But, I love it. That matters most right.
"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect it’s successful outcome."
I totally believe in that. and this too.
"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."