Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Monday, May 12, 2008, to my one and only love @ 4:12 PM

I thought love was just a mirage of the mind,
it's an illusion,
it's fake,
impossible to find.
But the day I met you,
I began to see,
that love is real,
and exists in me.

Because of you
my world is now whole,
Because of you
love lives in my soul.
Because of you
I have laughter in my eyes,
Because of you
I am no longer afraid of good-byes.
You are my pillarmy stone of strength,
With me through all seasons
and great times of length.
My love for you is pure
boundless through space and time,
it grows stronger everydaywith the knowledge that you'll always be mine.

its not my anniversary or something but i just felt like dedicating this post to my one and only love, hisham. its rare to see or even a tremendous surprise to see me saying all these words when it comes to declaring my love to you boy. but boy, u know it too, that i love you. and only you. i hate you for making me love you this much. the usual. i miss you.

we need some quality time right? its been tough on us. both you and me. but nonetheless, we pull it thru, thanks for being there love. for being so supportive and understanding.

if i have not made the move, i would never find a love like this. syukur alhamdullilah.