Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Thursday, October 30, 2008, My Sanyo Baby. Say HELLO! @ 4:37 PM

I made the decision to buy a digital camera for myself with my own hard earned money(tanda mata). That decision, i put it to action yesterday. Went out with the cousins and decided to buy a camera. Was planning to settle down for samsung s760. 



But after much contemplation, i surrendered myself to the beauty of sanyo e760. It costs me abit more than my initial lover. But for a better and clearer picture, and with persuasion by the cousins, i carried the sanyo back home. A smile plastered to my face. I was a happy girl. Real happy. The aftermath of it, back at home, discretion mode on pls. Thank you. 

Some reviews i got for my baby.

User 1

This sanyo camera i got for my daughter is great. It's very user friendly. It takes better pictures than my casio. We went to the zoo in ft. worth and she took so many pics (over 300). She is the camera queen now!! The pics came out really clear and colorful. Even the pics she took of the reptiles behind the glass turned out great. I would recommend this camera to anyone. 

User 2

I just bought one for my wife for Christmas (we opened it a little early) and we love it I have read the whole users manual and spent a while getting to know the camera and it is very user friendly even though there are still a number of features we still need to learn about it not too complicated or overwhelming. We got the pink one (for the wife of corse). It's the right size and the LCD csreen is nice and big. Other than the battery icon not showing up til it's almost dead and no indicator lights to let you know the battery is charging when the DC cord is plugged into the camera we are totally happy with it. We have no buyer's remorse at all after one of the smartest $130.00 purchases we've made in a while. P.S. the camera-to-TV feature was over the top cool. Enjoy you Sanyo E-760. We Are!

User 3

I recently purchased a Sanyo VPC-E760 digital camera from Wal-Mart for just under $100.00. I have to say right now that this is a wonderful camera; it takes clear sharp pictures. You just point and shoot the image on the LCD screen. The Sanyo VPC-E760 shoots videos with sound, as well as taking still images. This camera is very inexpensive compared to other cameras of the same quality that were priced up to $300. I was ready and willing to pay more for a camera, but when I saw this one I went online and saw that this camera was rated very well by satisfied customers. I am so happy with this camera!

Specifications. (A lil bit)

This slim model includes many of today's most popular digital camera features. It offers high resolution, image stabilization, face detection and a movie mode so you can take videos with sound.

Key Features & Benefits:
- 7.1 megapixel resolution-Delivers detailed pictures that can be enlarged up to 16" x 20"
- 3x optical zoom lens and 5x digital zoom-Allow you to frame your subjects for better results
- 2.5-inch color LCD screen-Lets you compose and review your shots

Digital anti-shaking circuitry and face detection-Minimizes the effects of inadvertent camera movement and automatically focuses on faces for perfect results

Automatic and macro focus-Enable you to be more imaginative with a focus range from 10 centimeters to infinity

14 filter settings-Offer just the right settings for everything from sports to sunsets
Movie modes-Capture QVGA and VGA video at 30 frames per second with audio

32 MB internal memory and SD/MMC card slot-Stores images in the camera or lets you use optional SD, SDHC or MMC memory cards

oooooh. am i a happy girl? of yes indeed. :D