twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Everytime i made a comeback, it will for sure be because there is something i wanna share. It will be more of an update blog huh of my happening. Haha.
Friday- Surprise 21st & Bacin’s Crib Okae here it goes. Once upon a time, I was on the way out with my poly friends after our tutorial. Interesting module we had as kick start of the semester. Something caught my attention, it was 2 girls holding candles and cakes for their friends, and there I commented how sweet. And so we waited for this Nasarath to go to the ladies. She was really taking her own sweet time. Seriously OWN sweet time. And it makes me wonder. And suddenly she came out shouting, my handphone is lost. I was like, this girl ah. Shes always so forgetful and yes, creates commotion very well. Haha. Oh yes, so being me and Husi the friend, we went to followed her back to the classroom and to my surprise and real surprise, they were singing happy birthday song for me. They had a mini damn BELATED bdae for my 21st. it was real sweet and I was touched till I can touch the sky, hmm abit exaggerating there. I was totally speechless. And so cut the cake and oh yes, Fad lied to me. I went home with a big plastic bag, shopping at popular. Haha. I was really like a Santa Claus.
So proceeded to Bacin’s Crib.How much I miss this girl. Seriously! And so we had great time together like always. Update each other. I think we need more. :DDD as always I will feel. Weekends- SPPS and GAB bbq For the first time, we held a gathering. Bbq gathering. in conjunction of SPPS bdae and also a kompang members of ours. It was at changi. Changi gave me a very bad impression. The toilet oh my, its really terrible. It was good. The mask, the cake, the anak metropolitan at night, the rain, the storm, the laughters. It was all worth it. Despite the only 4 hours of sleep we had for the night. But yeah, great spending the night with the grp. Discussing on future issues and also as usual, have fun!
Tuesday, went Arnolds with the girls. It was all so fun. Alto it was right after school. And such a pity fad couldn’t join us. But you can always join us later dear. There is always next time. Finally, I got my stuff that I have delayed and couldn’t hold on any longer. Oh yah, I’m having depleting resources.
My entry’s super long today, I think I better stop. Maybe update more tomorrow.
I didn’t know with so much laughter, back at home, its all hmmmm.