

Goodbye gorgeous 2008, Welcome sexy 2009!
It was a year filled with lots of ups and downs moments. To err, is human. Alot of mistakes done in the year, a good way of reforming and improving oneself. Tears and laughter never failed to accompany the journey. However things may not turn out my way or went haywire, life still goes on. I believe in karma and faith. Things in life are at times beyond our control, but we can always control our emotions. Lots of lessons in life learnt be it even from schoolmates, lecturers, friends, family and even movies. I shall put everything behind and never look at the past. That is why it was called the present as today is a gift to us. I am welcoming the sexy 2009 with an open heart and open arms. Welcome. Sila Masuk.
I spent the NYE with the people that matters at Marina Bay countdown. Even though we didnt get a clearer view of the stage, we had fun as usual, especially the fireworks. It reminds me of NDP, when it was my first experience seeing the fireworks right in front of my face. The photography moments while waiting for bacin, impromptu but yet killer decisions by the picky guys to have lunch. I was the only lady with them so, i was bullied, love joined them also ni! Overall, i had a great NYE countdown.
Some of the events and happenings i can never forget in 2008.
1) My 21st Bdae, surprised by NYP loves and BBQ sponsored by LOVE and Retrieveus.
2) Bacins R21 first movie :D
3) St James with ladies
4) A year of rollercoaster but accompanied with rainbows with LOVE
5) Spending each Retrieveus Bdae.
6) Karaokeing with the peeps
7) Took up photography with love, LOVE's first DSLR.
8) Launch of shaZin3 Productions
9) Impromptu cousins outing
10) My childhood cousin's wedding, Susy Yanty & Mohd Firman.
11) Bought my first digicam with my own hard earned money.
12) Sis went to Chennai, leaving the family for 5 days.
13) SPPS and GAB bbq. More bbqs and overnites in 2008.
14) oh yes, I MET HAIZAD AND TOOK PIC WITH HIM, and HE HUGGED ME!.
15) Treat papa to a movie, my date with him. Alien Vs Predator.
16) Went Spore Flyer. :D
17) Sheesha-ing
18) Went for Makeover. :D
19) Its me and Bacins 8 yrs of Bestfrenship. :D
20) Worked at GIC SI and of crse, CPF Board.
21) Went for SITI NURHALIZA CONCERT.
Theres more events, but just to make it perfect. I thought of 21 events and happenings. This yr, i am going to turn 22. How time flies. So fast. Scary Shit! :D