twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Thursday, January 22, 2009, HIGH on Drugs? NO @ 8:57 PM
im in TOTALLY HIGH SPIRITS. small little things that made me so high. haha.
Firstly, i skept school today "innocently", but after much consideration wokay. Insisted to follow love to his interview at SMRT. Sweet kn aku? hehe. I pray you get the job yeah love although you did a blunder. Like i say, if its your rezeki there, no matter what blunder you did, eg slapping the HR manager (exaggerating right) it will be yours. Let HIM decide it for you. If you didnt get it also, there must be reasons why you didnt get it. :D
After the interview which lasted for an 1 hr, we went to have lunch and head home after that. I had a great power nap in the afternoon till almost evening. Now, im feeling so refreshed. I have tons of lineup of task to do but i decide to blog first. Another reason im HIGH is because, tomorrow will be like the end-of-project day other than CRM which is so much easier. And written test aka ICAS along the way till the exams.
And yes my lovely papa treated the whole family to McDonalds. it make me feel so high. I have eaten mcwings, fries and later mcspicy! haha. Thanks papa. Syg papa! I immediately went to the toilet. I guess i have a super effective disgestive system that practically after i eat, within 30 mins i will end up____. Ean calls me a bird cause when i eat, i shit that fast. Thanks eh EAN!
Oh yah how could i forgot, i ever mentioned that my cousin Susy was married back last yr in November. And guess what, shes pregnant already. Im so happy, seriously very very very very happy. Alhamdullilah. Her due date is 16 sept. I want to be there at her labor. Oh my, the thought of it makes me oohh la la. I love babies so so much! babies till toddlers only (inside joke: bacin will understand) hehe. So at the age of 23 she will be having her first child, insyallah.
So contrast in relation to me. haha. But im so happy for her like seriously. Bunting Pelamin abes member! haha.
Activities lined up for the week for me. Tomorrow- Our with love for anniversary. Saturday- HipHop Dance party, i have choreod Britney gimme more. :D Sunday- Potluck picnic with Retrieveus. cant wait like totally! Monday- To be decided Tuesday- Out with family to see the newborn baby, another cousin of mine. cant wait too!