Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Tuesday, January 20, 2009, HOTSTUFF IN THE HOUSE! @ 10:16 PM

On the way back home from a torturous day of 3 non stop action of tutorials, the journey was calm and steady with wedges and my fave milk tea with jelly on both hands, accompanying my walk. I was enjoying every minute of it which i dont know why till i never picked up 3 calls from love. Sori dear. :D Today tutorial was productive despite we were all dreading as 3 tutorials inclusive of 1 makeup tut.

So how was my HRM skit, the whole thing was funny. Even other groups were hilarious. I had fun laughing my lungs out. I was dressed up as a men, using my fathers top and they purposely wanted a lookalike dick appearing. And yes the highlight was they drew on me fake moustache. Love said it looks like pringles character. oh yah , i was Ahmed, fyi.

I am still contemplating to go for SMU talk or not tomorrow. The idea of going to school on a no-school day really sucks. I missed NUS talk previously. I think im sticking to my previous plan to play with fate. Exhaust all opportunities available and see what is set for me. :D insya-allah.
Oh yes, this was when dear mum of mine persuaded me and kinda brainstormed me alto i wasnt move that much but for the moment lets see how it goes.For now, get the projects come to a final fullstop and start focusing on the battlefield. The preparation for it awaits.

I had a conversation with ash. He said that im fierce and i said if im fierce what will you be then. so violent some more. he said hes a gentle giant. what a way to put it. this ash had never failed to make us laugh. especially just now during tutorial, he went to shut someone up. and that someones action was so abrupt by the call of ash sarcasm. it was super funny i tell you!

I fell in love with this collection of novels. Love will always drag me to Kinokuniya. I used to hate going there but now, im kinda used to it and furthermore i have Cecilia Ahern, Valerie Frankel especially little black dress book, and not forgetting nora roberts to look forward to, so the trip there wont be boring afterall.

I got some hotstuff to share with you guys.

Sizzling HOTSTUFF in the house yo!












the lesbians. baby was they harsh on you?






ean was at the next door class.




the gang with ean. ash was sleeping!




i dont know why this slut of mine loves to carry me.



do i look like my dad? oh yes i actually did the guys voice but group mates just have to keep on saying my name rather than ahmed. I was kinda the laughing stock of the class ytdy.
Oh yes slut msged me when she was beside me, saying that she didnt bring my crm guidelines. when all along i kept asking for it and she said later i give u. she cant face me and so scared to tell me. so she msged me. it make me burst out laughing. and she was so paiseh i get to find out. funny girl lah.
Have a good laugh people.:D