Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Thursday, February 12, 2009, Friday the 13th. @ 11:24 PM

it was supposed to be a day out with ash. But i wasnt looking forward to it that much when SLUT cant make it as she had last minute tuition. I was all dressed up for it. But Ash decided to just cancel it as he felt quite lazy. I was "happily" smiling there and yeah okae sure. So i straight out my plans to go back and sleep. I couldnt take it. So sleepy, especially throughout the draggy audit makeup we had. As usual, auditing tutorial can really bore u to death.



During lecture, some of the classmates took pic together. Actually, its more of my clique. I had uber fun taking the pictures. So tomorrow is my last day of school in nyp. Thinking of separation with them, makes me want to cry. SERIOUSLY. So lets see hows my FRIDAY the 13th is going to be.





















ruan dong just cant get enough.haha.













One of the picture i send for "COVERGIRL". mcm paham. hehe.




all gather, take pic, take pic.