Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Monday, February 09, 2009, Great News @ 10:53 PM

I realised that being an expressive person like me, i tend to blog more when im free and actually honestly i love blogging. Its a way of me expressing and not to impress yah dear readers. If i ever sound like im bragging in a way or another, apologies for that. Im a very honest person and very direct person, this is someting that my closed ones are aware of.

I had a great day with the girls today. We had an impromptu trip to amk hub as all of us dont want to leave for home early. Besides, we have tomorrow and wednesday off. Kinda weekend for us. I am saying this again. But yes, im left with 2 days of school as a student in NYP as a Accountancy and Finance Student. I msged the girls just now when i left, "Every hi, theres a bye to end with." And the replies i get from them, can make me shed tears, especially husi love. Iloveyou too. I made great friends who were there for me when i needed them in school, always motivating me and encouraging me to work hard despite the busy schedule. I have the best SLUT who will always be supportive of me and gave me honest opinions about anything.

And of course, my bacin, my love, my bros, my glads and my family. Without all of them, im a nobody, seriously! Sounds like a THANK YOU SPEECH. oh stop it aishah.

I need to like spend a bomb that will definitely cost a hole in my pocket. First on the list, love's bdae gift and also the mini celebration. And also the party hard after graduation. The girls are having a chalet to ourselves. So we planned to have activities to fill up the 1.5 days together. It will be immediately after i party with my glads then off to meet them e next day. Cant wait SERIOUSLY!!!

But before all this comes, i have to prepare myself for the gates of exams to open. Its the last one.

GREAT NEWS FOR ME!!!

As part of FY2009 Budget Measures, the GST Credits and Senior Citizens’ Bonus for 2009 will be doubled. Citizens will receive an additional payout on 1 March 2009.

So it means this march. oh yeah :D alhamdullilah.