twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Thursday, February 12, 2009, A message sent. @ 12:25 AM
It sets me thinking when i have nothing to do at home today. However, it was a productive day for me today, as i had completed my audit notes for next week exam while watching Hum Saath Saath Hain. A movie of kinship. Family relations. I love such movies. Why? No need to elaborate.
So yes, i have applied for the local universities. This was an immediate response when it caught me red handed when i used to say i want to let fate decide for me. And according to my plans, i wanted to apply for all the universities while working temporarily and wait for the application outcome. But as of now, the plans altered. Plans change, dreams never do. I applied fo various full time positions which my other frens had applied for, but they get called up long ago. I guess i am that lousy or maybe there is a hidden message for me. Thats when i decided to apply for uni. On top of that, i applied it also for mum. She had full support and blessings and for the first time ever, participated in my decision making for the future. I felt touched and appreciated for my efforts, and heed her advice, and there i go spending a few hours previously to apply for the unis.
It doesnt got me feeling excited. Im not trying to convey the message that i dont want to go uni or dislike the course im taking or whatsoever. Maybe because im positioning myself as a state of "opening to all options". I feel that if with this position, i will never have dissapointments when i make any decisions and i dont get it. At least i tried and exhaust every opportunity laid down for me. Only one of the things i wanted to apply, i didnt though. But after much thinking and persuasion from my inner self, i think it would be wise to drop that dream of mine and bury deep inside. RIP.
I am praying and wishing the best for myself and also not forgetting my friends and also love. Congrats on making through to the 2nd interview. Its so near now but still far. I wish you all the best. And bacin, im sexcited for u. Tell me about it okae. All the best yah to u too!
With this, goodnite people. Hope you have a great thursday tomorrow.