twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009, Sophie Kinsella @ 12:00 AM
OH MY GEE, how on earth can i forget to mention. I bought a book as usual, by Sophie Kinsella. I love her books like mad. The way she writes. And the character she explains, i feel it close connected to my heart and i feel that im that kind of person. So it got me feeling all so excited when i read her books. I want to make sure, i get to read all her books, the order of when its published, doenst matter to me.
I bought this book. Which is coming out soon in e movies. Love knows i love the books so much that he told me immediately last month that the movie is going to be out in Spore as it was out in the US last month. Whats making it hotter is, ISLA FISHER, my fave actress is in. I LOVE HER FUCKING ALOT!. haha. shes BORAT wife by the way. I hope to read it and get it done before the movie is screened first! oh pls! if i have the time.
More of the author. A financial Journalist. How i wish i can meet her in person.