Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Monday, March 02, 2009, Bestest Maz @ 10:20 PM

For My Bestest Friend: Mazuin Bte Hadar

Friendship is something to hold on to
But for me that's not the case
Cause I don't feel I need to keep
Something that can't be erased

I am sure of what I have
Cause with you I have no doubt
For what we've built, can't ever fail
It's what I care about

I find it hard to describe
This thing that we share
Especially when there's nothing else
That ever could compare

Others always know
That together we will be
For there can never be another
"Mazuin and Aishah"

Those two words, known all over
Might as well be one
Cause without a Mazuin, there is no Aishah
I'm sorry, it just can't be done

For you're the "U", and I'm the "S"
And forever that will be
Cause together we make "US", and so
YOU COMPLETE ME!!






* i know things was hard for us for a period of time. but i just want you to know, i have never ever forget you in my life. this distance i hope, will make our hearts grow fonder and appreciate each other more. i miss you lah bitch, as simple as that. hint hint. *

I love you bacin. (shy shy lah) haha.