Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Monday, March 23, 2009, Happy 21st @ 12:37 AM

Maybe i shall do a little update. I am commencing my work at IRAS temporarily come tuesday. An awkward day to begin with right. I guess, they would prefer to take in the intake on tuesday i guess, rather right smacked on MONDAY. What makes IRAS more perfect for me besides the near-to-my-place, I DONT HAVE TO WEAR FORMAL! Upon hearing that from Slut, i abruptly mentioned to her, in this case, i want to convert to full time straight. Ni anak, ckp tk fikir tau. haha. It was totally impromptu. I dont mean what i say of course. Its my first time ever working in an office environment, but NO FORMAL WEAR. So of course, im sexily sexcited about it!

Love, i know that things are super hard for you now, or maybe it was long ago that way. But i am not hoping to let those worries and concerns subside, but to hope you still believe and have the faith. Maybe, i am not facing the situation. I know its tough, if it was me, i had long gave up. I am actually proud of you and applaud you for ur patience to wait for it since like Dec. I believe the answer will come knocking at your door, one fine day, without you expecting it. Happy 21st Love. I hope it will be a good month for us to begin with. Insya-allah. I love you and always do. I want to go through everything with you, be it up or down. And if you ever feel that i am not supporting you, im sorry. Very sorry.