Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Sunday, March 29, 2009, Maulud 09 @ 7:39 PM

I attended Maulud at Grandma house today. Just came back from there. It was definitely filled with great catchup moments with the cousins. Especially susy. She is already 4 months pregnant. Alhamdullilah. If im not wrong, next week she will know her gender of her child, going for scanning. Im so excited for her. I can totally see her tummy bulging out already. My grandma had a dream that her child is boy. Both the couple, susy and firman themselves prefer boys. But the actual delivery is the utmost importance for them. Doctor claimed that her due date will be around september. Insya-allah.


As usual, from paternal side, its always very kecoh! VERY. With my aunt antics and hilarious remarks and jokes, it will definitely be a good day for the cousins. My maternal side is quieter, not so kecoh. I guess maybe, the paternal side, all being Indian Muslim. We are damn kecoh! haha. So now you know right dear readers, where i got this "rowdy and very loud" personality from.


It was more meaningful for me after the maulud, when my newborn baby niece came. The new member of the family. And very soon, it will be susy. I was busily taking care of her the minute her mum let me hold her. haha. She is super adorable. I seriously cant take it! My cousin was saying, "So what you are waiting for? Get married fast lah! Then can make babies. Then i say, boleh jgk kalau nk sponsor "( standard line). But seriously she is effing cute. The way she smile, laugh, simply everything about her, is simply OH MY GOD! I took so many shots of her. Ive never been so crazy over a baby like that. And its girl (i prefer boy aniwae). Oh yah, as i was saying, i sticked to her, till i gave up as my hands was already so tired. My aunt and uncles was telling me its good to practice how to hold them. Itu smuer ader maksud tersembunyi tu. haha!






She is simply adorable and so undeniably CUTE to the max! I love her face so much!



I kept on kissing her forehead and kept admiring her pretty face. Very pretty baby! My favourite one now!








Thats her mum. I still feel that she got all her pretty details from her mum. I felt that she look totally like her mum. Her father is dark. Totally look like indian. I dont have a proper picture of him. The shots i took during his wedding, as above, in all, he look not so good. So i rather not. haha.

Welcome to the family. She is WAFA. As simple as that. I asked her mum, nowadays alot of people tend to put their childs name and makes it sound very fanciful, why not herself. She said she rather have it, short and sweet. Definitely very short. Just W-A-F-A Bte Fathers Name.


WAFA= Loyalty. :D