Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Friday, March 13, 2009, Random Shopaholic @ 1:36 PM

I see no point in blogging about this. Its so unlike me to jot down what i want. But i cant take it. Who knows after i list all this down, it makes me feel better or make me feel that i "own " them. FAT HOPE! I want this like immediately can? Who knows i get it later via EMAIL? hahahahha.

  1. MAC full makeup set ( compact powder, pressed powder, lipgloss, blusher, eyeshadow)
  2. NOVELS! ive beeeeeen aiming for this everytime i enter TIMES and oh yes BORDERS!!! argh! . Obsession since forever. I want to splurge on this like there is no tomorrow!. ( sophie kinsella, dorothy koomson, meg cabot, cecilia ahern, and oh gosh, gossip girl)
  3. Coach purse, skali nk coach! mampus.
  4. I want more clothes. More styles please. I want new looks again. (mak aku dgr mati aku, kau tk cukup aper almari baru aku belikn, kau srg bolot! errr. )
  5. Heels, especially wedges and boots look alike ( hmm i have alot of shoes, believe me, its e first time i admit that i have alot. i even have a few that i have not worn since i bought it)
  6. Oh i am seriously in need of this, an MP3 player. My sis is holding on to the ITOUCH practically every day. And my earpiece is spoilt, yet again! Haiz. 
  7. I know i cant get to fulfill all this if money dont rain on me. Tsk
  8. So can money be substituted for droplets of rain rather that water? haha. 
  9. I think my shopping habit is seriously bad. Thats why i love SP Shopaholic books, I feel the character. I actually had a dream nightmare before, that love left me because he cant endure my shopping spirit ANYMORE. Cute right! haha. I think NONSENSE loh! 

I know for sure my birthday is not coming up soon or i cant even smell it. But hmmm. haha. I have no idea why i actually did this. I cant take it i guess. I will always have this surge of excitement when i buy on small little trinkets that of course, i can make use of!

Some shopping experiences i want to share. Looking at love's appalled face and petrified by what i buy, you know what, i simply ignore. Of course, i do ask for opinions, but it doesnt matter abit actually. I had never make a special shopping trip just to do shopping. I do my shopping as and any time I want and with who (provided if i have the cash, like DUH). No preference with who im with. Tk cerewet ah kirekn! The moment i pay for the stuff, i feel this tingling emotion being offloaded of my shoulder. I tend to buy alot but only 1 or 2 out of those that i bought that will give me this worth-the-forking-out-money feeling. I will feel so enthuse about it. And honestly i had never had a thing that i bought that can last me feeling all so great about it for at least 2 days?

I think i need to be wary of my habit. 

Lets stop here, before i scare anyone or even scare myself!