Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Saturday, April 11, 2009, All in one! @ 10:11 PM

Since it was GAB 2nd year anniversary and i feel that we need to have that informal outing, i decided to have an impromptu outing. I planned to bring all the girls to City Hall as i know that town will definitely be a bad choice as there will be a crowd for sure. So the next best place will be city hall. I went past by this shop and totally decide to get something for lyna, immediately! It was her 15th Bdae! So being a sweet sister (EHEM EHEM), i bought her real red rose and yes a balloon. Hope you are happy with it darling! We had our lunch and then head to esplanade since it was nearby. We camwhored like mad, as usual. I wasnt really involved in it. haha.

We head on to dance practice as usual. Dance practice still resume as per normal. We are totally behind time already. Hope there is at least enough time to polish up the steps. So yes, i am the singer cum dancer for the Mothers Day concert. Seriously, i am plucking my courage to do it for the group, for the CC and yes for the image of my group. But this time round, it might be a high expectation on us. I have to really learn how to balance the steps, my "shiok sendiri" moments and yes the singing. We are dancing to Asmaradana. All of us are involved. All the 9 dancers up on stage. :D

Honestly, i am in a state of confusion. I am still quite uncertain of what i want to do in my life. At times, one side of my heart tells me that i want to take up the opportunity to further my studies and do a degree. But on the other hand, the other side of my heart tells me to start embarking on my career. Seriously, Confused ni anak! haha. I dont want to end up in a position that i will regret. That is the least i expect of myself. I am someone with a very high expectation of myself, i am a very self-attainment kind of person. But i dont want any of my decision, will lead me to having alot of sacrifices made. A lot of parties involved. I am aware that every decision we make in life, there must always be SACRIFICE. Hmm, why not i just learn how to handle this situation and keep myself occupied always! How occupied more? I have no idea. haha.

This is random, I need to add another bag to my collection. I realised that i dont have a small yet spacious handbag. How i wish it was LV, right bacin! Kn best eh, we both carry that, with our own hard earned money! Nevermind, with time! Real one ah not the fake ones, like those people out there who carries fake Guess Wallet, Gucci handbag/wallets. To me, why wear the non-authentic ones, when you can always work your ass off to get the real ones and carry it proudly right? DUH!

this was on good friday. Me and love decided to go neighbourhood instead! haha. Headed to sengkang, compass point. He was really persuading and psycho-ing to have our future home at Sengkang. Insya-allah.

Yah! We had a random photoshoot. We entered the dance studio and to our amazement, we saw the photoshoot facilities all set up for tomorrow's event. So why we girls cant make use of the opportunity right? So yeah! The result of it. While doing it, i recollect those times i had photoshoot for NYP. And surprisingly, my picture is still up there at the NYP website. WTH!







































If it wasnt for my height, i had long ago tried that tiny whiny little dream of me to be a model. But but but.