twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Finally, i came to a conclusion. I have made the decision to give it a pass. I know that this sounds err abit too silly or even foolish comes to think about it. But there are factors that influence me to just go without it. To finally came up with this tough decision, definitely a blow to me. Now after making the decision, i feel so much better.
Wish me luck in the next chapter of my life. So how and where do i start? Hmmmm.
Also, i cant resist that DKNY tote anymore. I want to start having my collection of this kind of bags like soon? So i think i want to start with DKNY or perhaps go for Coach? I can start saving if i want to. But looking at the situation now, im earning such a measly pay. Haiz. So i have to put it aside first i guess. On the other hand, its only a temporary job. I cant be expecting them to pay thatttttttttt much right. In terms of recession now, having a job is good enough than having none. So i will make do with what i have while waiting for the job. :D