Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Friday, April 24, 2009, De Experience @ 8:13 PM

If i were to express what happened to me recently. I think it will just make my mood even super turn off already.

I will make a short entry then :D

So my contract at my previous organization had ended unexpectedly due to ruthless leader i have. Shall not elaborate much on what really happened, coz it make me "boiled". What i know, i know im not guilty or at fault. I know myself, i know how i work and my working style. I think you just have personal dissatisfaction within yourself against me. Perhaps, i look like your ex-girlfriend? Or maybe, you are just so terrified i will supersede you. Or intimidated by me issit? What a way to make yourself feel better aishah. haha. Oh yes, you totally have no leadership skills despite its your first time supervising. I just believe that, what goes around comes around. Although i have so much to say about what happened, i just shut myself and confronted him but a #!&%!*#!@$& will always be one. Yeah, my luck to be under his control, according to other supervisor comments. Not even a "thank you" from you. Its so obvious, you dont like me. You think i like you ah? Relax sua! So,you can go f@!#*&@!(*#uc*@$(#*$k yourself! (Pardon me for this part ppl. Peace YO!)

Trying and crossing fingers for jobs. Embarking on my career. Insya-allah.

Dad appt has been fixed. With the specialist.

Graduation coming. I dont think im coming due to some reasons. Terribly hurtful and devastating news.

Great working experience, with the ppl there. Super fun. Shall upload the pictures of the closed ones there once i got back from them.


Thanks yanxuan, lina, faz, farhana, ilah, farhan, buttcrack, shane, kak julie. All this people, i can remember clearly that always make my day, even the last few days there. Laughing and gossiping and bitching was a daily routine besides the screening. haha. Oh please, not forgetting nas slut, husi ilya! Great memories. :D
Thank you.