Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Sunday, April 26, 2009, Just Dance @ 8:48 PM

Im the girl on the right, with the white buckle belt. That was the day right after that i had a VERY high temperature and admitted to hospital.

I miss those times when i was in FB and i can always look forward to every training that i had and sweat like a pig! I danced my lungs out and make sure i get rid of the pain that i had at that moment! I love to dance madly and exert force on myself. I like that feeling that im gasping for breath and finished the steps completely. Gosh, i totally miss it.

Last sat, after dance practice. When the rest of dancers headed home, me and sis used the opportunity to choreo some moves for this new song by Pussycat Doll, titled HALO. My sis getting the hang of choreographing lyrical hip hop. Like elder sister like younger one huh. We tried different genre of dance. This time round lyrical hip hop. Maybe it was an advantage to me as i could feel the song. I learn back then that if you want to dance, you should express according to the song. The song was pretty emotional, so we decided to give a contemporary edge to it. My sis is seriously improving. Im proud of you, lil sis! :D

I totally let out whatever i feel. Its the only way to let myself feel so much better. I dance! Its a passion. Since i cant cure the depression im having now through shopping, i did it through dance!

I deserve to make myself happy. But i just dont know how?