Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Wednesday, April 29, 2009, Power Rangers @ 12:02 AM

I shall have a post which have some pictures now. Or else, its abit too boring for my blog already. I like it lively yo! I am more than willing to edit the pictures even if it was taken way back. To me editing pictures and blog at times help me to enlighten my spirits. :D Despite the feeling of being so cocooned at home, I'd rather do something more worthwhile and keeps me occupied.


i love this girl so much! superbly cute and adorable. One of the conversation she had ever said to her sis was, Asal ni nangis2, nnt kakak kasi fifie sebijik baru tau! And mind you, shes turning 4 yrs old if im not wrong.
see! so mentel right! i like! She had never failed to make me laugh and be surprised of her antics.

Presenting FIFIE and NUR in the house, ppl!

Be wary of both of them okay! When they both merge their forces, the almighty Power Rangers definitely have to take their helmets off them. haha. They will scream, shout and start to be agressive to one another. Especially the brutal sister. haha.

Just look at my smile, you can tell that im very happy there! Thanks girls! Kak Aishah syg nur and fifie! They knew my name already and mentioned it to love's mum and love himself. Nur will question where am i, why didnt i come love's house. And also, she will always intervene in my conversation with love if she was around at his house. She will want to talk to me, but in the end, it was me who ask her alot of questions! haha.

She took her mum's tudung and wore it. So happy ah this girl, wearing tudung! There was a day that she came wearing tudung along with her mum. I wasnt there. Too bad!


She said that she loves her sister! Thats really cute! Its proven though, look at the way she hugged her sister with "love". She is "strong" by nature. haha. Hyperactive!


My favourite full time lover.
This was on our 22nd month. Alhamdullilah. Got to share this. I was totally in the romantic mood. I was saying, "alhamdullilah, we have gone this far". He said, "yes quite far, amk come city hall is not near you know!" See! He had totally picked it up. Boy Bitch! But i still love you no matter what okay. :D

I hope i can still smile that way. He felt we both deserve a treat to at least make us smile and laugh on that day, our anniversary. After a long and harsh week we had, i felt we certainly need it! Thanks love.


The day i decided to went specsy as i was totally not in the mood to dress up. I hope i dont lose the interest to dress and doll up myself anymore. Furthermore that day, it was just only at AMK. We caught 17 again. It was not so bad. I wasnt really in the mood. Maybe its just me, i cant enjoy every moment wholeheartedly if there is still things hanging and my emotions are still tangled up. It takes time to heal the pain and i believe i will be able to smile back. When? I have no idea.

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.
Yes you, Md Hisham.