Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Monday, April 13, 2009, Signs from HIM? @ 1:23 PM

Are all this signs for me to just drop the dream of mine to pursue a degree at the local university? Everything that is happening to me concurrently, i can never put it to words. I am just sick and tired of this situation. I dont want to feel this pain anymore and worst when i know i can make THE difference. I dont know whether i can wait that long. Whether I can wait to resist all the temptation. I dont come from a wealthy family, i know that. I dont come from a family that i can make my decisions hastily. I have to take into considerations of all those around me, especially my parents and my sexylove. Its a harsh decision to make. You cant get the best from both worlds right? At times, thinking about it, can just make me cry away. I cant take this any longer and any more. Till when will i face this, till when will i be able to have the strength to face all this? All i know, i can make the difference.

Oh please, can the local uni reply me back asap? I really need the answer so that i can decide. To pursue or not to pursue. If others were to labelled me as "stupid" for letting go the golden opportunity to get a seat at the local uni, i dont give a damn. Ultimately, what i look for in life is not just merely academic, but also happiness. Being able to feel that you have the chance to enter the local uni is already contenting. Although at the end of the day, i rejected the offer even though it was a choice that i want, i think lets take it that, im making sacrifices. And i think with the intention of mine, im sure it will bring me good.

This is ironic, but im hoping that i get "rejection" letters from them. So at least, i know where will i be heading to. Not in this floating situation again and again.

So how now? I dont know. Fuck, i hate this feeling. Transition period, can you bid me goodbye. Like REAL soon? I need to make a decision. Haiz.