twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Thursday, April 02, 2009, SMU- Bachelor of Science (IS Management) @ 11:01 PM
Just now during lunch, i received a totally unexpected call from a very ambiguous number. I picked it up of course. And it was from SMU. I am seriously still shocked over the news that i am "considered" to pursue a degree in Bsc (Information System Management). Of course, it was my choice that i choose. Alhamdullilah. I am still smiling and still having my heartbeat beating very fast while typing all this. Its just so unbelievable. I am shortlisted for the interview. Its this 15th April. Kinda not so prepared for it. I think i need to get myself mentally prepared for SMU.
I was telling slut that if i am being rejected in the end also although i get to know some thread saying that once you reach the interview stage, you stand a good chance of being accepted, i will still feel so great. But lets just see what fate had installed for me. :D
Same logic applies to me, i am being considered a seat in the local university. That feeling does make me feel so WOW WOW WOW already. I immediately called my mum to tell her but to no avail. Of course i kept on smiling the whole day despite i was working my ass of screening the forms. Workload getting more. But thats how you define W-O-R-K. I managed to get through mum finally, and she was so elated to hear of it. Alhamdullilah.
To those who matters to me alot, they were made known of this.
I managed to check out more of the course. I began to fall in love with it. It is not a very specialized course. It offers me IT, Business and 2nd year i can major in modules that i am definitely attracted to. Syukur Alhamdulillah. Now its the time to impress the interviewors.
Those interested to know more about the degree im shorlisted for, take a look.