Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Friday, April 24, 2009, You SUCK! TOTALLY! @ 10:22 PM

I shared with my elder cousin. She seriously feels that he is a fucker. I think so too. Not a good bye, not a thank you, not even a take care. I think its obvious that hes using his power and authority to just terminate anyone. I believe that he made up stories and people believed him. Cause you know what people, in the 1 mth, he didnt even speak a word to me and dont even train me properly. I really see now that i think he really dont like me due to some reasons, cause i know i dont have attitude problem, im not a sucker at work. Im responsible for every actions i take. But it feels nice to hear that people were not satisfied with what happened to me and some even voiced out. Some sup even spoke up for us. Felt touched, honestly. Its kinda obvious also, that he is seriously hypocrite and he, SUCK!

- He doesnt communicate with us, at all.
- Never tells us our mistake, so that we can improvise
- Never ever had small talks or informal session
- Never knew the way of taking care of the welfare of his staff
- Didnt even give us a signal we will be resigned
- Didnt even pass us any news that should be known to us
- We have always heard of news from other supervisors. Yeah, i know what you are thinking.
- So after all this, he gave us a superb silence treatment, which is resignation.
- I was shivering and my heart felt this undescribable pain, you have to "forcefully" sign it!
- We confronted him and thought he was innocent. I felt better.
- Was then informed by other sup, the other story and the truth. Rummaged my brain.
- Then i finally got it, he lied! He dare not face us just now. Didnt even say thank you, take care or farewell. Call urself a supervisor!

I can totally take it, if i were to make mistakes, you correct me. But you know what, during that course of work, nothing was being pointed out, so we thought all along, our work is fine. And if you were to say, i did screen lesser forms or whatsoever, oh come on, use ur brains. I am updating and checking. I did the same number of forms as the other updator. So where the hell did i go wrong? How i wish i can know.

That's why i deduce that, you are just trembling in fear cause you feel i will supersede you. OR maybe personal reason like- you dont like me.
I can always pursue this and write in to them like what my cousin suggested. But i dont want to.

I just hope, he get back!