Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Wednesday, May 27, 2009, Calls for a celebration @ 8:30 PM

Finally, the day that we have all been waiting for is here. The verdict is out. SexyLove is in. So welcome him to the Singapore Police Force. After months of waiting and suffering in silence, he had finally gain back his glee of happiness. The call was so unexpected. But it did bring a total significant value to love's life now. What i can see after that, he gained his composure back and was so determined that he wants to go all out during his training in the force. It will be a 6 mths training. So right now, he is only qualified to be called- Mr Sergeant Policemen-to-be. I couldnt send him for the intake. Sad :D. But nonetheless, i still got the time left to spend with him before he enters camp. Once training commence for him, and being him, he is workaholic. Only god knows how he work, i experienced during his last few months serving his National Service. Dah nk ORD pun, maseh kerja keras. I can only meet him once a week for 6 mths. Im sure we can go through this moment together. Lucky me at least my schedule is fixed. But the problem is now, i got dance practice over the weekends. I have to do something about it or have to sacrifice here and there. Small sacrifices wont hurt. :D

So love, CONGRATULATIONS on the final verdict you heard from them. So now, YESSSSSSA!!!

Alhamdullilah. At least, i can commence work with a peaceful mind. Amin. :D

I have promised more pictures. So there you go. Sorry if there were some repetitive.


i love this three girls so much!!!




with my love. the one that was there for me. ALWAYS :D



Nooraishah Bte Samsudin



With my family. So much love for them and from them.

Them: MY EVERTHING!


With my slut. I love this SLUT SO MUCH! Fucking much.

I love this girls. The ones that understand me throughout the 3 years. Thanks love.




Family: Without them, we are nobody. With them, we are somebody.

My favourite girls again.








FAD! I was so happy, i missed her so much. And when i met her, i gave her an immediate tight hug. Someone look so happy now. Maklumlah, dah tunang kn. hehe. Mentel!
My beloved sister. One and only one i had in this whole world.

Once again. My sister.


With my mum. The one who supports me no matter what.
My mum and dad: The one that never failed to keep on making me strive for the best.



Fad with her fiance. Alhamdullilah.


The four of us. So fad, when the double date? It was always her who initiate it but it was also her who kept so quiet about it. hehe.

I am very blessed and happy to meet such people in my life. Syukur, alhamdullilah. :D





Finally, ive graduated. But one thing i know. My journey wont end here. I want to further my studies. In what area, we shall see. Insya-allah. Amin.

I commence work on next Monday, 1st june.

He commence training on next Wed, 3rd june.

Monday, 1st june will be his bond signing.

Congratulations to both me and love. :D