twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Tuesday, May 05, 2009, Dance all you can. @ 12:52 AM
Lots of things to share here. Currently, im very occupied with dance. My group is going to have our biggest show ever. It is in conjunction with Mothers's Day celebration. It is held at Kampong Melayu hall and there are a few celebrities like Dato Khatijah Ibrahim and Hairia Yusof. Hairia Yusof had been coming for our practices as we will be dancing to her singing of her own song. Hairia Yusof, for those who isnt sure of who she is. She had joined Anugerah before and which year im not sure of. But she is the sibling of the famous, Khairil Yusof. It is my new experience to work with celebrity and guide her in some of the dance moves. A great experience.
Im already feeling the jitters for this Saturday big day. Its our first time ever dancing out of the CC and to a totally new platform of dance experience. We are dancing to Asmaradana making it the grand opening dance, in which i am the "singer" and the lead dancer of the dance. I have to mime the song and pretend im the singer. A whole new experience for me to dance and "sing" together.
Life have been pretty much the same. I have been meeting up with the dancers ever since last Friday. We had settled on the renting of the costumes and now, left with polishing of the steps. Im very sure that after this 9 may big show, i will definitely be relieved! This month, my grp will be actively preparing for shows. 23rd may will be the show at Bishan Mrt for the opening of the circle line. Then 24th may, will then be at CC, for dumpling festival.
Work? Im still waiting for it. Im making use of any activities i can come about and make me occupied so that i can never think about that TOO much! Bro Shafie is not worried for me as he felt that i can totally handle the situation. Insya-allah. Still being strong and waiting patiently :D
Shopping? I know that if anyone who knows my shopping habits chance upon this, they will definitely just think, this aishah ah.! Im seriously deprived of shopping. It actually hurts me ALOT. I dont want to hit the mall at all and avoid it at all cost. Nevermind, nobody will understand it. Can money rain on me? FAT hope.
With all this action-packed events and highlights, i hope i will never stray away and forget myself and also my friends. I have been trying my best to squeeze every time i have for my friends so that i can catch up with them. I want to meet (SLUT, HUSI, FAD, EAN,FADHI,ASH) (YANXUAN, DIAH) (LINA,FAZ, FARHANA, KAK ILAH) (BACIN, BITCH LIN, KARIM, SHAFIE) So how on earth i can find the time? I will definitely find the time sooner or later. For now, its abit TOO hard. Afterall, to me, friends are like my medicine of life.
Some of my friends have gotten their replies from the university. Congrats babes! And love have been asking me to keep on a lookout for my letter too. I dont understand lah you ni! haha. He said, lets see what happens yah. :D sniggering away.
Just now. Dance practice after renting of costumes.
me and adek mira. She is also my tuition kid! I love talking to her. Superbly cute!
The mini surprise celebration with the girls for MIRA. Happy 13th love. There is another new dance member. The top im wearing looks abit too kiddish, but it was a friends gift for my 21st birthday last year! I wore it proudly. And why limit your fashion sense yo?
Some people are just so irresponsible and so obsessed. Possesive also! Its not your own world although its your life. I hope with time, you will realise. Insya-allah.