Look at me. I was totally even fighting with my breath to smile! haha.

The malay dancers.

Graceful ones with Mama, my mentor.
Memorable Graduation Day
Come Monday, was my GRADUATION DAY. It was a very memorable event. It almost left me teary when they played the video especially those freshmen moments back in 2006. It was 3 years ago. And then now, i completed my course. I managed to come that far. I went up stage feeling all so proud and was smiling like Shrek upon collecting my diploma from the principal. My parents was there. Love and sis came after that. My family, 4 of us. Took a family portrait. It was a promotion package for the graduands. So we took the offer. I cant wait to hang it proudly in my room and of course, in my living room. Its not easy to attain this diploma. It was tough. Im sure every diploma graduands will agree with me. So now, Nooraishah Bte Samsudin can proudly say she is a graduand of Nanyang Polytechic, majoring in Diploma in Accountancy and Finance.
Soon to be accountant? We shall see.