Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Thursday, May 14, 2009, Define: My Family @ 3:09 PM

With whats going around me and with Mother's Day just passed, I would want to give a little insights on a topic, FAMILY. A family is a haven in a heartless world. Regardless of whether that is your real family or your foster family or even family that have blood ties but dont act like one. A family is a still a family afterall.

I grew up in a family where my parents are always 24/7 busy. I lived with it. When i was so much younger, my parents decided to let me have a companion, my younger sister. But at that point itself, i was already so independent. I walked to school myself since i was in K1. See how independent am i. Till up to date, im glad that my parents had instilled that in me, Independent. I think my parents know that they cant have the time for me and all, thus they taught me to be independent. You know i was the only kid that came to school not knowing what is ABC. And my parents had to come down. The teachers told my parents that since they cant help, get for me assestment books. I was a stupid child in my younger days. That is when i want to prove to the people out there that i can succeed with all my effort! I want to prove that it doesnt mean that when your parents is illiterate, the child will be too! I think i did prove to the people out there.:D

When i was in my adolescent stage, i am even more challenged. That is the period the young ones start growing up and learn the reality of life. Thats when they discover what is life made up of. To me, during that period, the right companion of friends matter the most! I had the right ones for sure. Alhamdullilah. That is why im proud of myself now.

Despite all this, i did grew up feeling so helpless and almost gave up in relations to anything got to do with my family. Since secondary school time, everything i want, i am supposed to get it myself. I have to use my own expenses to get those things i want. That is why, my sister is very lucky. Everything that she want, she got it. And mind you at a very young age. I only got my own hp line when i was in polytechnic. I only got a laptop when i was pursuing my diploma. Im not comparing here. But i just want my sister to realise that she is in fact very lucky that my parents gave her everything she wants. She just need to learn to show her appreciation.

Like i said, my parents are 24/7 busy. So back then in secondary school, i am emotionally depressed when i see families who were there for their child. That was when i found myself a bestfren, Mazuin. This Bacin of mine, helped me and lifted me up and showed me that, FAMILY do exists. I love her family, her supportive sisters. They will always gather for special occasions and celebrate it. Nobody is like left alone in her family. But my family, total opposite! I am not jealous of her as she had never make me feel i should be on. In fact, she kept on telling me not to give up and always believe that time will get better. I grew up with it. I grew up taking it painfully that my family will not be there for me as and when i want. Even at my proudest moment, when i clinch the Top Malay Student award, nobody was there. It was devastating to see others had their parents down there supporting them, but me, NONE. But i live with it. Its my family, bad or good, they are my parents. They are my family. :D

One thing i want to stress to the kids out there. Please appreciate what your family have done for you. Like i mention, even though its not your real family or so, it is still them who brought you up. Try living by yourself, with no support from the family. Im sure within a week or so, you will fail. Trust me, your friends wont be there to help you till you die. They have their own family to take care of, so why take care of you, who dont mean a thing to them right? When things dont come your way and you felt helpless, seek help. And please from the right company that give good advice. Thats why to me, choosing of friends is important!

One fine day, when you are all grown up. When you reach your adulthood, at the age of 21, you will then realise the importance of FAMILY your upbringing. Then you will realise why they "NAG" at you or even "SHOUT" at you. All serves a purpose. If they dont love you, they will let you suffer and just ignore you. They will never give a damn about you. Its when they scold and advise you alot is when they care so much about you and wants the best out of you. Not picking on you. Get it right, kid! Family will always love the members who made up that family.

And yes, of course i love my PAPA, MAMA and my ADEK. :D