twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
I just feel like saying all this. I was chatting with Bacin. All sorts of topics were discussed and shared. I realised how much friends make an important part in my life, and i cant deny that they do play a vital role even in my upbringing. I love my friends so much although maybe they dont know how much of a value they are to me. How priceless the friendship i built with them all this while. The only factor that is always against me is TIME. Even with Bacin. Wah, this one jialat. The hardest to meet. Dont ask me why. Week by week we postponed it due to unforseen circumstances, even though it hurts us. And worst with me, being a dance leader of a group. It makes myself even more worn out, only with dance.
I am really fortunate to have such a family, SexyLove, Bacin, Slut, Bitch Lin, Bro Shafie, Bro Karim, Husi, Ean, Fad, Fadhi that understands my commitment to dance and some things. I learnt to be more responsible and how to prioritize certain issues. Im now used to handling lots of problem/issues at one go and making tough decisions that even require immediate response. All this, i grew up through dance. Its really intangible skills i picked up during the journey when i lead the group. Its just this feeling. At times, i get so tired that i will fall sick or even feel like giving up. I will be so packed up with so much activities that im even fighting with myself to find the time alone. This is the period i need my friends and love to understand me. I will try my best to squeeze what im left with and make time for all this important people in my life even though, at times i failed badly. Coz i know one thing for sure. I dont want to lose them and they are irreplaceable. True friends stay. :D
I just read love blog. Finally my love revived, back on the virtual world. I almost wanted to announced "He's officially dead in the virtual world". I think he is feeling kinda sad that he wont be training his men under him for reservist. Some said they will miss him. And wondered who will replace him. So its confirm, he wont be doing his reservist but serving the nation as a Policemen. Then was a Sergeant in Green, Now Sergeant in Blue. Alhamdullilah. You got what you wanted. I cant deny that i went through shit with him during this tormenting period. I hated it. Coz it was freaking tooooo llloooooooong. It was exactly 3 months after his medical checkup, then he got the answer today. We quarelled alot during this period. But it made us learn how to face those hardships together. We even learn how to reduce our dates and make it more effective each time we meet. And there is this new dating system introduced during those period together. Where to meet? Jpe online ah. Yes, to me it exist. I hope no such thing okay love. Nonetheless, everything is coming to an end. Soon, go and John Hancock the hardcopy okay. Finally you got your dream job. Congratulations SEXY!