Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Tuesday, May 19, 2009, Just Dance, baby! @ 1:21 AM

It's been quite some time since me and love decided to go for photography. The passion that binds us together. It's also a good activity when we are facing scarcity problem. Hehe. I suggested at the aisle of scape walking towards park mall. Love agreed to it. He seems not to lose his touch on photography. Good :) I shall let the pictures explain what i meant. (Right below)

Now, i can strongly say that my passion for DANCE had totally make me grow crazily in love with DANCE. This may sound absurd but its for real! I had totally learn to put the dancers' wants and needs before mine. Thats why i had become someone that totally forget about myself, because im so used to putting others before me. Through this dance group, i had learn to become more authoritative yet lovable at the right time. I cant be always appearing so firm and strict. In that case, the dancers will then hate me! I learnt to be more passionate and show my love and being caring towards them when neccessary. I learnt to give and take some issues, being flexible i can say. I am totally not someone who is status-minded. I wont go like, eg. if im a choreographer not the dance leader, "oh my job is choreographing only, im not the leader, so why should i care" I am totally like that, NOT! haha. I believe that each and everyone of the dancers play a vital role in the group. Everyone who makes up that group or family, is BLOODY IMPORTANT! So i really hope that dancers of De Electrifiers/ Gerak Alunan Budaya, like what MAMA said. If you want to leave the group, do it the right way. And there i goes replying without any hesitation, "Yes, once is enough. Enough is enough! " I need to get the message across you see.

I can totally take it if they say and be honest about the reasons they are leaving if they are keen to. Dont give excuses for passion. To me, its either you leave the group and dont join other groups or you stay. But to some people, it doesnt apply to them. Like i've said, this is my opinion. Note that.

Okay this is random. But at times its fun to gossip and bitch about the bapoksiam. Hehe. Its a name me and Bacin came out with. Bacin felt that THAT person looked that way. I second her for that. That person is totally like a laughing stock, practically to everyone i have ever confide in. Maner nyer hotstuff ajer. hehe English dah lah broken nk mampus! Okay sumpah aku jahat! But yes i am!

Aishah kalau dah mcm sial, mcm sial jgk! hahaha.

Poor thing, when you thought that person/persons are people whom you love and claim that they are your closer ones, when in fact, they are backstabbing you. I really pity you girl! Maybe one day you will realise. :D

Oh yes yes! How on earth can i forget this. (Marketing here)

Please do come down and support De Electrifiers/ Gerak Alunan Budaya live in action on 23rd May 2009, this SATURDAY at Serangoon MRT. Be there at 3. We will be performing for Circle Line Opening. Mediacorp will be there, and some well known celebrity hosts. Catch us live, sizzling hot, dancing to Jai Ho, Pokerface, Right Round and even the classic Objection!

We will electrify you with our moves.







Rock never Dies!





Love is in the air.


ANGST!










HER
HIM

AND US! :D :D :D