Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Tuesday, May 19, 2009, To whom it may concern @ 11:35 PM

After confiding with Bacin, i think i need to do this. Quoted from my previous post.

"Okay this is random. But at times its fun to gossip and bitch about the bapoksiam. Hehe. Its a name me and Bacin came out with. Bacin felt that THAT person looked that way. I second her for that. That person is totally like a laughing stock, practically to everyone i have ever confide in. Maner nyer hotstuff ajer. hehe English dah lah broken nk mampus! Okay sumpah aku jahat! But yes i am! Aishah kalau dah mcm sial, mcm sial jgk! hahaha. Poor thing, when you thought that person/persons are people whom you love and claim that they are your closer ones, when in fact, they are backstabbing you. I really pity you girl! Maybe one day you will realise. :D "

Note the word random there. It means out of the blue. No connection with any of the topics mentioned by me. I just want to clear this thinking okay. No harm done to any of the dancers/ex-dancers. Please clarify if in doubt, dont anyhow assume. I was disturbed when i look at my ex-dance member's blog. It may not be referring to me, but i just want to make it clear. You can jolly well think that i terasa kn. haha. It has got nothing to do with dance. I should have separated it with a dash or something. haha. It was meant for someone from my past. NOTE THAT! So jgn terasa yah. Peace!

If i want, i would have scolded her bag of vulgarities like she did to me. I cant deny those words hurt me like fuck! Sesuke hati ajer maki aku gitu, but tkper. But nah, im not going to do that. It doesnt reflect good of me also. And also, im mature enough to stand up for my rights and react the way im supposed to. I dont see a point of assuming and throw "words of wisdom" to people, when actual fact it wasnt referred to that particular person at all. For goodness sake, its a blog, filled with words that can mean to anyone out there in the whole wide world (WWW). So dont be affected okay. If you do feel so, im sorry then. :D