Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Sunday, June 14, 2009, GUCCI baby. @ 12:48 AM

Im feeling all over the moon now. Im just speechless. So i will let my fingers run across this keyboard of my sis's laptop. So yes, i had finally got my GUCCI handbag. It was a tough decision aided with suggestions and recommendations. Thanks alot to those who assist me. It cost me a bomb. My first ever investment. Simply worth the purchase. But to me, the satisfaction and the feeling created an impact that i can never forget my whole life. I was contemplating on a lot of designs and did some critical thinking. Finally i gave in to this particular handbag. The one i wanted wasnt around anymore. It wasnt from the classic range. So i have to totally forget about it. It was hard though. Lucky me, im flexible enough.

Thanks love for helping me. I think he knows im crazy for bags. I was telling him that i dont mind making lots of sacrifices and get it. But my love, so sweet lah! He helped me. Thanks alot syg! I love you. You know i do.

So now comes the reality check. My grandpa came my house. And thus, senior citizen= lecturer. So yes, i was being lectured. And never ever before, my grandpa talked about settling down and all. But its my life. I dont want to rush into things. Of course i know where is my limits and where i stand. I maybe a big spendor or shopaholic. But i do make decisions after giving it much thought. There are bound to be complications in whatever you do, be it personal or even in relation to shopping. Due to the HIGH amount i spent, i have to give in alot. Hmmmm. No new clothes, no new heels. FULLSTOP.

So can july come fast. Okay mampus.

I would like to wish my PAPA. A happy 50th bdae! Aishah sayang papa. I know what he wants. Planning to get for him when time permits. So papa have hit the big 50. Alhamdullilah. Aishah doakan papa the best of health always. Cube pantang skit, kalau tk kener gertak dgn aishah lagi baru tau! Syg papa!

When i gave them that, the smile. Was simply memorable. Nothing beats the feeling of that smile and that glee in them. I know from there, i made the right decision. All in the name of my family. Alhamdullilah.

A glance of how i got hold of my GUCCI handbag.


This was last week. With love. The first only-weekends- we-meet. To be precise, the only time to spent quality time is. Once a week. Im getting the hang of it. Alhamdullilah.






The botak man now.

Yes the exact same design. But a different color strap. :D



There you go. The investment.




I feel so happy. After so long. After years of i want that so mucccccccccccchhhh. Been longing for it since forever! I finally own one. Alhamdullilah. :D