twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Monday, June 22, 2009, Happy 2nd yr darling. @ 9:44 PM
I would like to wish myself and love a Happy 2nd year together. Alhamdullilah. We shall go through more years to come, ups and down together. Insya-allah. No matter what happens, you know you will always be my favourite boy. I love you, no matter what. You are definitely one in a million. Ur in camp, but i want to use this opportunity to wish you.
* Things are getting haywire here and there. Now, grandma stays with me. So that explains now im abit busy and occupied with stuff at home. If people were to understand, that will be good. Just dont assume next time, ask me. I can tell straightforward. I dont even mind clarifying. At home also, now things got abit wayward. This turmoil of emotions coming from family, extended family and also friends. Everything in a nutshell, challenging me. Once again, all this, im thankful coz it makes me stronger. Makes me a fighter. E only way to comfort me now. =D