Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Monday, June 08, 2009, Hot Hot HEAT @ 7:52 PM

I had surpassed the first week of work. It was very challenging for me. I embarked on my career and learnt how to handle things independently, cause i cant rely as much on love anymore. Learning to be independent, which i have always been, but yet dependent on him. "If its tough for me, it will be very very tough for him." To make me persevere and my only way of motivation. I miss blogging seriously. Like expressing what i feel and all.

So far, im trying my level best to accomodate and cope with the new environment. Its very welcoming there. My colleagues are very friendly and nice. My organisation believes in a Worklife balance environment. Its a three legged tool- family/friends, work, health. They ensure that every officer will have quality time with family and friends, derive satisfaction at work and have good health. I am glad and in fact, feels proud to be part of this family. Ive always wanted a career that have a balance of everything. Most of my friends see me working there, FOREVER. I have no idea why. There is a strong collegiality among the staff. The family spirit among the staff is simply remarkable.:D 

I have been "grasping more knowledge" of the organisation. There are some targets i have to achieve that is expected of all officers from all kinds of level. Workload report, improving work process and meet the service level expected. All this will be my "fave words" now. There is also training mandays i have to achieve. Oh yah, i have to go for courses and i will have to take exams. Those are some of my expected targets.

I hope with time and guidance from the "adopted family", i can learn as much as possible. Some facts i came across while doing my "research", my organisation collects a very high percentage of the goverment operating revenue. So that means, my organisation is contributing alot to the goverment. The pull factor of working there is the benefits. I had so much fun thinking of the benefits. On top of the vacation leave or usual annual leave, im entitled to family care time off, no pay leave, subsidised Bintan Bungalow Scheme. Study loan and also insurance scheme. I have corporate passes to Sentosa and also, ZOO! But what lured me the most was the FLEXIBLE benefits scheme.

And i really mean flexible. I can claim for :-
-holiday reimbursement, be it overseas or local (chalet, resort, country club),
-membership for California Fitness and also
-Sports equipment like threadmill and racquets.
-This is also another highlight, i get to claim computer parts like hard disk and also thumbdrive. -Eyewear too, Specs and Contact Lenses.
-Subsciption of magazines like CLEO.
-Personal development like Driving and Aerobics.

So how on earth can i be not flabbergasted of all this benefits. Working with the goverment do give you alot of benefits. Im so hyped up.! Its a way to reward the staffs, so they will have an improved productivity. A great remuneration package.!

I get to meet BACIN at last. I miss this bitch alot. Im sure she knows. It was a great meetup. Ive always enjoyed myself with Bacin.This girl will always and forever be part of me. Like PCD, im going to stick with you. You know i know eh. I have vowed and took the oath to be true to you, remember? Sounds lesbian. Yah we are actually! haha.

And talking about PCD. My GOD i cant take it! They were very hot! Simply stunning and yes Super HOT HOT. Especially NICOLE and yes, KIMBERLY(to me, she is the best dancer in the group). They are really superb. They can dance, sing, have the attitude and have the body to die for! haha. I am always recollecting the moment Kimberly split. No one have ever split that way. I cant forget it. Its way different from the normal split she does. That part, i "fainted" and fall flat.

I like it, classy and sexy. Sexy not meaning exposing. It is not confine to just style wise, but others. Like personality and all.

Oh yes, i have this feeling my shopping spirits will come back soon. Cause its going to be pay day soon. I am desperately wanting to squeeze more apparels into my closet! And not forgetting, hot heels. Yes, i know, heels can detriment your health. I will try my best not to be in heels okay! haha.

I chanced upon this back at work. COPD is seriously a SERIOUS disease, also known as chronic obstructive lung disease. It is the nation top killer. 7 people dies from it daily. Its scary shit but undeniably true! I will always be there for you papa, no matter what it takes. Im sure you know that. You and mama have always -forever-ever, have a special place in my heart, NO matter what.

Some of the pictures. The much awaited happening event- PCD!





sumpah hot kn!









my favourite-never-will i forget it! simply hot. HOT SPLIT ive never seen my whole life!

Melody, the baby of the group

When she sang e song. HALO. I called sis and let her listen to it. haha