

Aloha. Im back. I had actually nothing exciting to update about. But yeah, the weekends was great. But it was short. So sad. Everytime im with love, the time will be our enemy. Ticking so fast like a bullet train. Okay stop being so cheesy aishah.
So on Friday, we felt like having a great set of meal to indulge in. We headed to jalan kayu. I love the meal we had. I wanted shark fin soup though. But when im with love, he will totally make me feel like im so evil cz he loves shark and he felt that humans are cruel to kill sharks just for the fin. But you think i care, i just eat each time its there. My cousin's kak layna, shark fin is still the best shark fin ive ever eaten.
Then on Saturday, we went to catch Transformers. It was realllllll goooood. To me, it is the best movie i have ever watched so far this year. It was simply remarkable. The nonstop actions and also some one liner that created an impact like ' What if we leave and (pause) you were wrong'. I like that so much. Optimus Prime is hot. And oh yes oh yes, Megan Fox fucking deliciously and sizzling hot. So i asked love, what was his favourite scene, he said ' Megan Fox shd run more'
Yah i get it. He said that he wants to leave Jessica Alba and go for Megan Fox. And he even dared me to be like her. No i wont. I would want to remain the petite aishah that can just surprise people and that can make me hawt. Ok perasan! haha.
Then we headed to boat quay followed by clarke quay. Explored central. Nice place there. And lastly, since we board e bus back thinking to alight at Newton. We changed our mine and dropped at town. And guess what, my conscience was right. I know that im going to bump into someone that will make me "vibrate" the whole body. It was HAIZAD IMRAN. hahha. oh my god! it was undescribable. I met my fantasy guy with my reality guy. ;-) haha.
I had fun last week. Not forgetting, reading my archie comics (abit kiddish right) but i love it. Out with slut. Shopping again. And also, the 2 hr lunch with husi darling and slut at Far East.
I have to seriously curb my spending. I have been going shopping religiously every week. It gave me this happiness in me. Although its abit contradicting that i want new stuff to wear for the new week, i am still holding on to the old clothes that i bought for mths, and have not even wore it. Seriously, i am out of control when it comes to shopping. My colleague calls me the champion. But i know its really a bad bad habit. I have to somehow stop this wonderful temptation. I cant let it succumb to me badly. Or else i will then need another new wardrobe. Bad girl aishah!
Some pictures to spice my entry. =D
hmm my fantasy.
my reality. i love him. the whole world knows that. no matter how botak you look. hahaha.
my hero. md. hisham bin jakariah.
Thanks eyla. I will seek your help when i need. When the time draws nearer. Thanks alot love.
I miss the dancers so much too. Kak Aishah rindu krg tau. Tkmo noty2 and yes, all the best. =D