twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Thursday, July 30, 2009, Cheeky Cheeky Bang Bang @ 8:27 PM
Blogger decided to yet again be scandalous. It went on a one night stand again, prolly a week already. I guess I'm left deprived then. HAHAHA. I cant upload photos only! Which actually sucks. But i shall do with the help of Photobucket.
So, I've made a few changes to the look of my blog. I feel it suits me the best. Especially the background. Feel more customized and reflects my personality. Enough about that.
Random note: I colored my nails electric blue this time round. The best color i had ever put on so far. It looks sophisticated. =D To me at least.
I met Bacin. It was a hell good date. We ended up talking about everything under the sun. For just a few hours, a lot of things were updated. It felt real good to meet her, as always. This special feeling i always leave with whenever we bid the ever-since-forever-hard-goodbye with a special someone. We can practically stand in the MRT station for hours. For your information, we can even confide in each other at weird places(like standing at the traffic light) and i am telling you, for super long hours. And we don't get tired you know. In simple words, we have always enjoyed each others companion. Till i feel everything about her seems to have this drug effect on me. Like hooked to this and that about her. Again, I'm making it sounds as though we are lesbians. I know for sure she is my first and my last best friend in this world. And not forgetting, i do have great friends whom i met and cherished also.
To me, widening your circle of friends help you a lot in your personal development and also social etiquette. To me, this is important, as it allows you not to only have more fun injected into your life, but also to make you be more open minded and be acceptable of everyone's differences. Everyone have their own beliefs, and i shall respect it.
Unless, you decide to be in my blacklisted list. The form can be auto downloaded into my memory, and for sure, you will get an affirmed answer from me immediately. So if anyone is keen or in any doubt and would like to seize this golden opportunity, you can always try to click on the "Ticks me off" button. It sure will do you wonders. I bet you on that!
If you are bringing me down, I am bringing everything about you down.
Fret not, I am nice and warm. But if you decide to touch the wrong button, you gonna see the other side of me. I got split personality you know. Declared by Dr. Sendirian Berhad.
I can be very nice, but yet nasty!
OKAY ENOUGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!! hahahahhah
I shall leave you readers with the pictures. Some of the pictures from meeting up with Ean and Slut. And the usual weekends with LOVE.