Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Friday, July 17, 2009, Classy @ 9:33 AM

I think i had enough of this 'small fry shit'. I wouldn't want to stoop so low and be like them. Gosh, i am totally from a different level please. I don't use vulgarities or harsh words to put people down, so like minah rep or better still minah merepek? See the difference between the level we are in? I have to uphold my image also. I am classy and of course a different level from you as a whole. Cant deny that. And also, i have a very vast intellectual levels. Oh please lah, im not jealous. Not worth the jealous. You got nothing, to me please. And besides, everyone have a fair share of everything. One thing, don't have to act as if you are so happening, when please you are totally not. Don't try too hard baby. You ain't gonna get there. Coz, I'm not a tease, I'm just a reminder of what you can't have. Get it?

What i can say is that,at the rate you are going, i have an advise for you. "You're only young once, but you can be immature the rest of your life." Some people may have not a higher education than you, but at least one's mind is not constricted or narrow minded, or in other words(in case you don't understand)otak cetek. And never forget that what you have in this world, is only temporary. Nothing is forever. I always tell myself that. So you will never stray away and forget your roots. Oh yes, something you need to take note of. "Be careful whose toes you step on today because they might be connected to the foot that kicks your ass tomorrow." If you know what it means yah.

Ive said it once and twice. And that's it. Oh ya, ive got a suggestion, constructive ones, go learn how to use the dictionary. You need it, desperately. And upgrade your RAM.

I'm a different class from you. So get it okay. I know you will respond to this entry of mine. Typical of you also, defensive yet cunning. *winks*

On a contrary, this week i was jam packed with meetups with people whom i cherished. Get to meet Bacin, Slut and also Faz. I had so much fun till i am extremely tired. But since it's a Friday, and im meeting love, so how tired i am now, i am telling myself im not! haha. Gatal kn, i know!

Have a great weekend babies. =D