Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Monday, July 27, 2009, Guess who's back,back again! @ 10:03 AM

Blogger decided to play me out this few days. I have no idea why i can't upload pictures. So sad. And this only happens, when I'm at home! Haiz =( And worst, with our blogshop back in action! I cant do all those!

Yes lovelies, thedesirous is making a return. Return of the BACINS. With our preloved items. Its really cheap thrills we are talking about. So do check it out. We will come back with the anticipated goods. Slowly but surely, we will!

Heading for dance practice today. Finally, i got the chance to meet the dancers! I cant wait! I missed each and everyone of them. I am going to teach them a new choreography i came out with during my dance workout yesternite. Its from Pussycat Dolls- Bottlepop. I love the dance, it's full of attitude but sexy still! Got inspiration when i recalled the live concert i went. I still cant get their hot moves out of my mind. Vividly i can recall.

I am actually having bodyache. See lah, workout never stretch first. Warming up is important right aishah! But after so long, since i started working, i didnt dance, so yesternite, all out! I exercised and perspired like a pig! Serious! hehe. And i bathed twice you know!

One of it after a productive day of clearing and sorting things to sell for the blogshop. Its ranging from handbags, big bags, shoes and also accessories like belts and necklaces. I didnt have the heart to let go of some of the things actually! But i kept it, telling myself, "no, my mum or sis will wear'. Had so much fun packing and sorting the stuff with sis and mum! hehe. Mum would prefer me to sell almost all! Abit only i heartache, how about 3/4 of it!

Over the weekends, Love and myself was approached by Pull and Bear employees who wanted to take an individual shot of us for Singapore Fashion Award 2009. It made us felt good though. Cant wait to see the pictures at their website. We had to come up with fashion tips, i came up with: Be yourself, always! Love's: Stay cool always. Totally impromptu fashion tips!. Maner nyer fashionista couple je kiter! MWHAWAHWHA!

For fast updates bout my life, incase you guys miss me. Very detailed information. Browse my twitter okay. The red application on the left. If those who dont know =D