Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Tuesday, July 07, 2009, Mission Possible @ 7:52 PM

Hola. Headed home straight after work. I have a mission to accomplish. I was freaking tired back at work just now. That practically everyone i lament about how lethargic i was. Okay, such an attention seeker this aishah huh. So finally i am done with covering work for my colleague for two days. It totally occupied me right till the end. I am even finding the time to actually breathe. God! so dramatic! haha.

I am going to immediately, without any hesitation, start my mission right after this entry. With a provision that there is no form of distraction. HAHA!. It will be my first ever opportunity and experience i gain to present a proposal right in front of "prospective clients" whom i have never ever met before. All this while, back at school, it was a presentation that is solely for presenting your points, but this time round, it involves the way you "sell" your points. I have approached some people for assistance. But lucky, i am someone with confidence when it comes to "impressing" any party. I will have no problem in presenting and emphasizing the details. I am hoping that we will not make any form of impression that might jeopardize our current situation. We are seizing every opportunity we have, to impress the audience out there and "perform" well. Now its our show, we gotta show them what we are made up of. Wish us luck.
I shall not disclose any information that may lead to assumptions made.

Now more to personal. Since i started working, i have always been telling myself. Never to stray away from who i am "previously". I know once we start working, we have more options and will therefore lead us to not having a constricted mind. I feel that when we embark on the first journey in this ship named= Working World. Changes are inevitable. Most of it are that way. But despite all, i dont want to be someone that will forget where i came from, who was i before this and etc. I second that when people start working, the more they will be self centered. But to me, it depends on individual. Some may see it as something unavoidable, but to some, it might be something unacceptable. But the most important thing is, to always do whatever it takes, to make yourself happy. Your pursuit of happiness, right? So make that choice wisely.

Mum always remind me not to be arrogant. Once you got the power, the status you might call it, there are bound to be changes in you, that might cause a little misconception of your belief. Its normal for someone to change automatically once "good life" sets in. You can be so used to not getting what you want, but with money now, it can totally change you to a total brand new individual which is healthy or may not be healthy. I dont want to end up that way. Afterall, we are humans, we are slaves for money.

So dont let the power of money rule you. You should rule your power to rule your life. ~ Aishah.