twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Today, the newbies had a welcome tea which consist of the assistant commissioners, the directors and also the managers from the Accounting Processing Division. It was real good. I had an open mindset once i leave e room. There were lots of words of wisdom shared by the pretty petite AC. She is really that inspiring. She did deliver cold hard facts to us. Like saying, at times in life, you have to do things no matter how much you hates it. Everyone goes through that. She said, its normal to at times, feel that you want to just give up and leave the organisation. But in the end, you still remain. Due to certain reasons, and this depends on individual. Just like every employee there, I'm sure we are proud that we are in IRAS. It's a great place to work and for sure, the "family members" are welcoming and friendly. I could feel that warmth ever since i was a temp clerical officer back then. No matter what I'm feeling deep down inside in relation to matters regarding my career, i am proud to be part of the organization. alhamdullilah =)
Oh wells, IRAS day is coming. So we the new staff is grouped together to do something. So i suggested a dance. haha. Typical of a dancer. But i initiated a dance plus skit. It might be a good recognition for us. Up on stage performing on that prestigious night. But they want me to be the leader. I am having doubts about that. But if they really want to, i will then. =)
This was on thursday. Meeting the babes before some starts work and some also pursuing degree. hehe Do me proud slut!
This was on friday night, the night i really partied like a rockstar. First up karaoke with sis then kick start or shall i say begin the week with partying at Zouk.
This was also when i realise, love had the talent in footwork. Not bad huh. hehe Impressed. Opposite facts of us: Im rnb and hip hop moves kinda person, he is whereas house and trance. Opposite attracts yo!
Its to celebrate nana's bdae. So we all decided to party. That girl sure was tipsy! hehe. Me and love had a great time at the dancefloor dancing. We did not danced like usual couple will do: grind, touch here touch there. Nah, we were impressing each other with our moves. hehe. Can imagine abg botak dance? I should have captured that moment man! Wasted. Prolly next time, if there is? hehehe.
This was on Sunday. Celebrate with the cute toddlers. Their birthdays. I miss them so much.
See even in photos, you can tell how notorious she is. Yet to see her in person. I tell you, she is really out of control! hehe.
And lastly, the first non flash photo we took from our baby. Ixus RED! Me and husi love had fraternal twins. Hers is GOLD, which i was mesmerized, but ours is HOT RED. Which i have been aiming since forever. I have been longing for ixus. I knew the quality of the pictures is real good despite the slim fit compact product it turns out to be. And quality comes with price. We didnt have a very good quality camera, and thus we decided to get one. Yah, yet another reason to have another camera. Mampus ni dua anak! We are camera freaks. Cant help it.