twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Wednesday, September 02, 2009, Gone baby Gone @ 9:25 AM
It have been quite some time i have not even hit the blogger. com link. I was also not given the chance to use the net loh! Im back with a better me. Alhamdullilah. Obstacles be it at work or even personal, have hit me hard and made me emerge as a stronger woman. Im learning to also accept people's differences. Just like the saying, nobody's perfect. Accepting the fact that everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and principles of life. And i shall respect that. Same goes to myself, i hope i am also being respected for that.
Qistina Fitreyna
Oh yes, some of the major highlights that happened to me while i was "gone". I was pretty occupied with events at work and after work. But being who i am, i will always make sure i inject the element called "fun" in my life to fill up the monotonous workload. So, to begin with, i get to meet the newborn babyQistina Fitreyna. I like the name qistina. Of course, it came from who *clears throat* She was so fragile and so so oh my god. Actually i can never find an appropriate word to desribe what i feel when i look at her. Finally out of Cussy Susy's womb. When i look at her, i feel this sense of happiness for her. She looks so complete now. A good husband and a daughter now. Alhamdullilah. amin. This feeling i felt after i left her house was undescribable. When she described of the inevitably painful contractions she went through. I am very proud of her, she gave birth normally, not with any aid you know. (epidural) I salute her for that. She is that strong.
IRAS 17th Birthday: DE Noobs
Another event is my IRAS day performance cum competition. We had several practices in which we actually sneaked out of work. Although some were asking permission. It was all worth the effort you know! Because, we emerge as winners. We were the best team. How can i not mention. We came out with a skit cum dance. The dance item, look at who is the choreographer loh! hehe. Hmm we got feedback asking how long we took to come out with it. I choreoed the simplest step i had ever came out with. Teaching my own colleagues was simply a good experience for me. =) Now, i am so keen to join the IRAS dance group. But let me weigh the pros and cons first. Then i shall decide. =)
I shall talk about my iftar session with my sexy ladies yesterday, on another day =)
I have to get back to my receipting of payments...... ZZZZzzzzZZZZZzzz