Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Tuesday, September 08, 2009, Iftar @ 12:12 PM

I'm taking a break from this accounting payments. *jumps a lil* puasa dok. haha

So how was your ramadhan so far? To me it was full of ups and downs. I guess it's this month that we will be tested further by the almighty one. And it's how we handle it that matters. I believe strongly in faith and karma. So now, my only grandma left is leaving with us. So that means, i have more responsibility to take care of her, and also take care of "myself". You know the feeling, you are being watched silently. haha! During this month, despite all that happen, be it in my love life, myfriendships and of course in relation to family matters, i still feel that sense of serenity and peace in myself. This is one of the nikmat. =)

I came up with an affirmed mind regarding some decisions in life pertaining to my career. With help and support from the loved ones, it got me thinking hard and finally came up with a decision. I guess i shall take this road "set" for me and go through the obstacles. I shall sacrifice the inner dreams and go for it later. Like i tell Bacin, Dreams never change, plans always do. I think it is my luck to end up "in" the team. But i shall be open about it and dont complain BADLY like one small kid telling how bad it was at workplace. Come on lah, stand up strongly and face it, everywhere is the same. You need to have the positive mindset and the right attitude people. Of course it's not easy, but still im learning. I shall take baby steps although it might take some time to reach my destiny. That also goes with the malay saying. (Biar lambat, asal selamat)

Iftar session with my lovelies NYP babes was fun. It was filled with laughter and as usual, accompanied with lots of delicious food. I bought the most food although im the smallest in size there. Which is rather normal among my friends right? What makes that iftar special is, FAD was around. Only god knows how much i miss this girl. The journey back home with her was good. We did catch up. Exchanged opinions and was asking her for advices. *smiles*

Then the next day, i had iftar with my BEST FREN and my BEST GF! We break fast at Mayuni Omar Music Cafe. Nice ambience and with the right companion, it sure makes it more worthwhile. We had so much food. And seriously alot. ( 4 pepsi, calamari onions, wedges, roti mike, nasi goreng ayam 3 pax, ayam kebab, and on top of that, we got a birthday cake from the neighbour). We felt totally bloated. Not only with food but also with laughter. I went back home smiling although the next day, i gave tuition.

This post is rather wordy. Pardon me babies, im at work. So i dont have the chance to upload pictures and make my post more interesting. Till we meet next time yes. =)

Tomorrow. 090909 is IFTAR session with my Revenue Accounting Branch. Im so looking forward for this. We are going arab street. I think prolly breaking fast at Al-Majlis, since majority voted for it. Sexcited for it loh!

I love my MAc prep+primer base cum sunscreen. Totally worth the buy. Aniway, its MAC. So, its typical of them to have very good makeup products. PRO-MAC all the way!!!!