Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Friday, October 30, 2009, Bottle pop! @ 11:23 PM

As of right now, honestly lots of unnecessary thinking seems to invade me right at this very minute. If I were to lay it down one by one here, I know it won't do me any good or worst still leaking out of information which I don't wish to let some people know. At times, I wonder what is then the function of my blog.

But yes, it still serves me the purpose of updating about what is happening in my life to those interested people out there:-)

I guess I am not at my best lately, it's due to excessively containing it within myself, that it is leading me to feeling all so "sucky" inside. I can't even express what I'm feeling now.

But what I know, it's just too much all at one time that it caught me off guard that I have been bottling up everything, all to myself.

Argh, fuck it lah! Couldn't be bothered can?

Can't wait to sexily party upcoming weekend!!!!!!!