

My friends were bugging me on when to update the blog. So here i am blogging. I missed this virtual diary of mine. Sorry i was busily "fucking" around that i had to leave you unattended and not satisfied by me. Okay, that sounds so wrong! hahaha.
So this is funny, e last entry of mine was on raya, so now raya had finally kinda have come to an end. What i can say is that, what happened to me lately ever since my Boobsday is coming, i put it to one word= Wahpiang! It was packed with a lot of special ingredients that for sure not only affects my life, it also wrapped up my whole thinking. What i can say, i grew up from it. =)
So now, time for a new better me. I'm learning to manage my expectations, which i know for sure will benefit myself, love and also people around me. So yes, the bitch is back!
I am liable to upload some pictures. But hmmm, this bitch here is just plain lazy.
Our mistakes don't make or break us - if we're lucky, they simply reveal who we really are, what we're really made of. And i realise it. =) Before its too late. Thanks love. I love you sangat lah! Although the truth hurts, at times you need it right smacked at your face accompanied with hurtful remarks and unexpected tears, so ultimately you will realize your mistakes and change, so its beneficial for yourself, your loved ones and finally world peace. (okay part ni mcm paham) hahahha.
If you want to change your life, change your mind. Those who cannot change the very fabric of his thought will never be able to change reality. God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
Take care babies =)