twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Monday, October 26, 2009, Ready or not, here I come @ 9:13 PM
What can I say is I'm totally loving my itouch more and more each day even though it is in need of dire revamping of its apperance. Poor baby of mine. I think I should get myself an iPhone as I feel I can totally navigate the screen touch thingy.
What's more fun is I have lots of videos especially Pussycat Dolls and yes, addictive applications!!! Hahahhaa
I am improving in terms of my typing speed and yes the fat finger syndrome. Chey mcm mane nye fat fingers I have je. Hahah.
So my tax course on day 1 was relatively good. I totally feel my tax knowledge foundation is damn rusty can? Aiyoh need to start revising the basics back. Am still considering hardly when to make use of my entitlement to study leave and yes my deepavali off in lieu is not utilized STILL! How to make use of all this leaves, when all I think is nobody is going to cover my role, and there goes more outstanding cases. Haiz....
Okay I shall continue making love with my itouch.
Viewer discretion and privacy needed please....
I am still contemplating on doing something to my tresses. Still thinking what look??? We shall see. Yes, I get freaking bored of the way I look or appear, DAMN FAST!!! At times I wish I had new look weekly, but I know that's way too much!
I have a question dear avid readers, you rather go for what you love OR go for something you want but not what you need?
I feel it's tough enough to come out with an answer. But come on, throw me back some comments.... ;-)