Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Tuesday, November 03, 2009, Define: Party...... @ 8:02 PM

Party as defined: "To enjoy oneself thoroughly and without restraint; indulge in pleasure." ;-)

That is practically what i foresee my weekends to be. To kick start, it will begin right on Friday. I am meeting my girls and we should be heading the beach. And there goes the excitement.

But what I'm looking forward the most will be my Saturday. Party like a rock star!
We girls were so hyped up about it that we even think of a theme. It's still being discussed. We are all so sexcited about it that i actually smiled randomly while receipting my payments whilst my OT. We will be partying hardcore, as planned.

( DE S.M.L - Sexily Modestly Ladies @ Sha, Maz, Lin) coolshit huh? Copyright okay. Dont infringe it ah!

I really need to shake my ass off so that i can shake all those nonsensical "ever-overloaded" memory bank of mine. Too much to absorb and yes too much to be injected yet again.

I wouldn't want to comment on my tax course but what i can say, its just too much of information and also too in depth. And i have been saying for the umpteenth times, how much i "love" TAX! =) Ironic i know. Tax officer but hmmm... hahhaha. Whatever!

I would love to elaborate more on certain issues. But i guess this time round my brain juices seems to not be producing any more juices. hahha

I will leave you with pictures of Love's friend wedding. =) I got it from Farra Dina, a friend i met at the wedding function. Not the full set simply because, our baby is not with me, it is with the father. Si bapak sham amek si itu camera! So i can't upload loh!

If you see us in the club, we'll be actin' real nice
If you see us on the floor, you'll be watchin' all night
We ain't here to hurt nobody

Give it to me baby.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love wearing falsies! hahah FAKE eyelash. nice nice! hehe

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
with his friend, Hidzir!

Photobucket
with Hidzir partner, Farra. And also my new friend =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some of the clan.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Simple yet pretty cupcakes

Photobucket

Shouting : Selamat Pengantin Baru!

Photobucket

PHOTO OF THE DAY:
Random meetup with DE Retrieveus. Helloween midnight movie and catching up!