twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009, Happy Happy Tree @ 7:38 PM
The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way
I agree to it totally. I have keep on telling myself to keep on appreciating what we have. With this in mind, we will always have a life with no hatred, no jealousy and whats not. To me i always believe in, when you keep on looking at what you don't have, you have missed a lot on what you have. Live your life day by day to the fullest!
What had happened to me lately somehow somewhere made my assumption more concrete with evidence. I knew from the start when word of mouth was passed. But i chose not to believe because I am not influence by people who comment on others negatively. I am "tak kenal maka tk cinta". And thus i chose to love the person and know the person with a clean mind. And i did. But, my heart was shattered to pieces after knowing somethings and seeing somethings. I shall not elaborate more. All i can say is that, I've learnt alot through that tormenting period. That's how its supposed to be right? There is always a positive note to every negative side.
I feel generally, some "unauthorized" kids should just learn to adopt the right etiquette, don't meddle with others' affairs just because you think you are close enough, or perhaps you are playing the role as someone to be respected of. I'm not belittling as they are already too little to begin with. They are "tiny" in my eyes. Kids who are still learning to grasp the knowledge on: Life. Four words for them: Continue to Grow up! You still got long way to go.
They ain't that classy to be in my league to begin with, but they irks me. Disrespectful kids! But let me play the older sister role okay. Kakak maafkan adik2 smua, lain kali janji jangan buat lagi okay. I got nothing to lose to forgive and move on. Really nothing. =) Forget? That's another story, i shall update soon on that? Wait nong nong k.
On the flip side of the coin, I am waiting patiently for 2010 as i feel since middle of 2009, i am breathless with moments that took my breath away.
So welcome 2010, come fast baby! The year I'm waiting for also. Go figure why. hahahhaha