Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Monday, December 28, 2009, Ass! @ 11:11 AM

Hola!

Im so sorry dear readers. I am way too caught up with alot of things that i overlooked my blog here. I shall try to always find time to blog more often now. I have been too busy with outings with people that matters to me. Loving the December so much so far!

Come the new year, i have more commitments and responsibilities to shoulder. I am not complaining but i am in fact, looking forward to it! Insya-allah.

I am being raised to be an approver now. Alhamdullilah. So that means, more responsibilities and i need to be extra careful in carrying out my job. Not that im saying all along i wasnt careful. But now, there is no 2nd level checking in approving the payment. I must always be alert. =)

2010 coming real soon.

Some highlights (the ones i could remember)

Gastric invaded my body and didnt even give me a chance to breathe!
Bacin's Bday Bash was awesome!
Random eat our stomach out! haha. At newton twice- one with lin bitch and bacin maz- another one double date, arnolds at Hougang green.
At Chai Chee restaurant for Faz boobsday
Outings with Slut, Baby and my Sayang.! (the crazy ass clan)
A trip to the zoo, which sends our baby for major operation at Canon.
Out with Bacin to SHOP like CRAZY! hehe. it was awesome!
Out with Sis and SHOPPPED like crazy again!
Bought myself a COACH red Tote! Adding more to my collection. Alhamdullilah. Bestfrens' BAG, it is!
Trip to heartland places. Caught me thinking alot. New year resolution, shall follow it strictly! First ever resolution!

I cant think of some more events that i was busy with.

I shall stop here. Half day today!