Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Sunday, December 06, 2009, Fantabulous Week @ 2:00 PM

I had an awesome week. Each and every day of the week was simply goodness gracious. Although at the end of the day i was so lethargic after work and being me, who always wants to have fun, i sacrificed that tiredness in me, and meetup with great people to have a great time together.

Met Bitch to source for something, and i did rubbish shopping. I have no idea why this kind of things simply make me happy but not so happy. I think i lost it. ahahha. Surprised Nas Slut at Al-Majlis after her exams, which i gang up with Husi Baby and Cooly Ean indirectly. It was worth a surprise.

Then had good food which ended up me having a good shit the next morning, with my "good" ladies. Had seafood at newton! NICE! Mini belated celeb for me and lin bitch by the pussy maz. The SML gathered! Hence, you know, all the more "dirty" and "nasty" we get! hahaha.

The next day, took half day and met the girls, cz they kept on complaining, i have been rejecting them. And this is yet another surprise for Husi Baby! I love the expression she had, she was smiling beautifully, on top of how gorgeous she look that day =)

Weekends= Love.

Met the boys (Su and Love). Su being the punctual one, and me and love as always, the late one. hahahha. Finally bought it. This two bad boys were so bad! They bullied me! But i dont care, i am that " tk malu" you see. hahaa. I am that particular when it comes to my best fren, or even my best girlfriends. So this Su kept on scolding me. haha . But love, he knew i am like that, so he was the quiet one. Surprised Bacin Maz. She was shocked to see me and love. ahahha Her expression! i Love it.

Its all surprises this week baby. What's installed for me this week? I'm sure, again, it will be great! My Pussy Boobdsday is coming!

I am sexily sexcited as i know for sure, my DECEMBER 2009 will be a great way to end 2009!

Time for pictures...



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket